The Halfdays team is looking for a Content Manager to support creative development and execution for the Halfdays brand across all channels. This individual will write and edit content for key marketing channels, including web, social, and print – acting as a guardian for the brand. The content manager will steward creative project schedules and workflow throughout the group. A successful candidate will be able to work cross functionally with creative, digital & web teamsby managing and tracking project status and timelines, identifying bottlenecks, scheduling key creative reviews, and ensuring smooth workflow. This individual should be highly organized with an in-depth understanding of the social media landscape, strong copywriting skills and attention to detail.
Starting freelance for 6-8 week engagement, with potential for freelance-to-perm.
Who we are
Halfdays is a fast-growing ski wear brand that exists to push the status quo of the outdoor industry. We create winter wear for women that combines fashion, technicality, and sustainability. We care about each other, having lots of fun, and bringing new people into the outdoors!
You’ll love this job if..
- You are a passionate writer, storyteller & creative thinker who can drive projects from conception to execution
- You have an eye for detail, an issue with poor grammar and a great sense of humor
- You have a deep familiarity with digital media landscape and the type of content that resonates on each platform
- You are passionate about the fashion and outdoors industries and are up-to-date with current trends
- You are a multi-hyphenate creative with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You love the Halfdays brand and dream about joining a team that is both outdoorsy-ish and fun
Role Scope, Responsibilities:
- Manage creative asset creation, production and delivery ensuring projects are executed on time and to brand standards
- Copywriting for landing pages, emails, social media posts, maintaining Halfdays tone of voice, ensuring consistent communication across all marketing touch-points
- Assists CMO on all campaign development & execution, including pre and post production management of photo shoots, events and PR initiatives
- Strategize innovative content ideas to enter new social platforms for the brand
- Monitor and report on social media conversion and analytics
- Bachelor’s degree or 1-5 years equivalent work experience
- Exceptional storytelling, editorial and content production skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics