Customer Experience LeadWho we are
Halfdays is a fast-growing ski wear brand that exists to push the status quo of the outdoor industry. We create winter wear for women that combines fashion, technicality, and sustainability. We care about each other, having lots of fun, and bringing new people into the outdoors! Our HQ is based in Denver, Colorado but we’re open to remote candidates.
You’ll love this job if...
· You’re drawn to a startup environment, where you can wear a lot of hats and take on a ton of new challenges.
· You love to think big picture, but you can also roll up your sleeves and execute any project at hand!
· You’re passionate about our brand and excited to shape its future.
· You are kind, thoughtful, put others before yourself and want to work at a company where others do the same.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Halfdays, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
We are looking for a positive, kind, and altruistic Customer Experience Lead. This role will be responsible for leading and developing the customer experience team and processes!
· Build and lead a team of CX representatives
· Establish an overarching customer experience strategy
· Develop and implement standardized processes for all inquiry types
· Train staff on company CX policies, processes, and guidelines
· Establish a “best-in-class” culture and environment that provides each Halfdays customer with a positive experience
· Ensure that above and beyond customer service is delivered at all times through social, email, live chat, and SMS
· Ability to jump in and respond to customers when interactions are especially busy
· Monitor customer inquiry demand patterns and develop a staffing strategy to support high demand periods
· Manage the day-to-day activities of the CX team
· Manage company warranty program
· Establish, publish, and report on CX KPIs to the greater team
· Facilitate conversations through check- ins and team huddles to collect feedback and ideas related to how we can improve our service and streamline our processes
· 3-5+ years of experience working in customer support
· A background working closely with customers
· Highly collaborative with a genuine passion for customer service and teamwork
· Established track record of creating, meeting or exceeding targets, KPIs, SLAs
Bonus points if you have...
· Experience leading a team of customer support representatives in a fast-paced environment
· A background in the fashion, apparel, outdoor, or retail industries
· Experience using Gorgias (or comparable Customer Support platform) preferred