Graphic DesignerHalfdays is an outdoor apparel company for the modern woman. We’re on a mission to bring more women into outdoor sports and make them feel good while doing it!
We’re seeking an enthusiastic and versatile Graphic Designer to be a part of our growing team.
Denver or Remote
· Drive multiple design projects from conception to completion — ranging from brand packaging, social campaigns, and website design
· Explore and present new design ideas and creative concepts to the Halfdays marketing team
· Be a champion of the Halfdays brand, translating and evolving our existing visual guidelines
· Collaborate on all creative projects from product planning meetings, photoshoots, and physical pop-up design
· Strong creative writing and editing skills are a plus!
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Halfdays, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
In addition to being excited about the key responsibilities, bonus points if you have…
· 2-3 years (or more) of professional design experience and a BFA in Graphic Design, Art Direction, or equivalent experience
· A strong portfolio, showcasing your ability to design for both print and digital environments
· Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After-Effects / Video Editing
· Experience in Keynote
· Ability to conceive forward-thinking creative ideas and communicate them effectively
· Awareness of wider trends and shifts within the marketing and design industry.