Marketing ManagerWho We Are:
Halfdays is a fast-growing ski wear brand that exists to push the status quo of the outdoor industry. We create winter wear for women that combines fashion, technicality, and sustainability. We care about each other, having lots of fun, and bringing new people into the outdoors! Our HQ is based in Denver, Colorado but we’re open to remote candidates.
We’re looking for a creative “Swiss army knife” Marketing Manager who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment. You will be responsible for supporting the full life-cycle of marketing activities within digital and brand strategy.
You’ll love this job if:
· You’re drawn to a startup environment, where you can wear a lot of hats and take on a ton of new challenges.
· You love to think big picture, but you can also roll up your sleeves and execute any project at hand!
· You’re dedicated, fast moving and scrappy, but care about the details.
· You’re passionate about our brand - and excited to shape its future.
· You are kind, thoughtful and put others before yourself and want to work at a company where others do the same.
· Lead the execution of online and offline marketing programs from start to finish for channels such as paid social, paid search, affiliates, email, events etc.
· Contribute to creative development with creative strategy and copywriting
· Create and maintain weekly reports and dashboards related to performance
· Partner with cross-functional teams to ideate and implement new ad concepts
· Build robust A/B testing experiments to optimize budget, traffic and conversion rates
· Work closely with executive team to build the marketing tech stack and ensure that brand is properly collecting and tracking data related to customer acquisition
· Lead paid marketing reporting and analysis, ensuring that team and stakeholders have transparency into marketing performance
· Measure, test, analyze, and report on the effectiveness of acquisition and provide recommendations for improvements
· Define attribution and optimization opportunities by channel and manage all paid marketing to precise CPA
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Halfdays, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
In addition to being excited about the key responsibilities, bonus points if you have…
· 3+ years of analytical, strategic and/or digital marketing experience in a position such as performance marketing, management consulting, or data analysis
· Extensive knowledge of paid acquisition channels, especially Facebook and other social platforms
· Experience in an e-commerce business and/or with digital marketing
· Robust analytical skills and a desire to use data in creative ways to drive and measure results
Benefits & Perks:
· Health insurance for eligible employees · Unlimited Paid PTO for eligible employees · Fun, flexible, and entrepreneurial work environment · Clothing discount, company-wide stipend for wellness activities (spend it on the Epic Pass, massages, or even fitness classes, you choose!)
Salary Range: $65,000/yr - $95,000/yr · Full-time